DEPEND® ‘NO MISSED MOMENTS’
1. Information on how to enter this competition and the prizes form part of these terms and conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.
2. An “Eligible Entrant” for the purpose of participating in this competition is a resident of Australia who submits their letter in the valid entry period and who’s letter is selected by the Kimberly-Clark Australia Marketing Team (Depend®) as one of the best 50 letters. By entering, an individual gives consent that their letter and content may be used for marketing purposes (as defined in Clause 12 of these Terms and Conditions) in the Depend® ‘No Missed Moments’ consumer campaign. Please note that the anonymity of the entrants will be upheld and no personal information, other than an entrant’s first name, will be shared. Employees of the Promoter, the Promoter’s associated companies, the Promoter’s agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
3. Letter entry submission is open from 9.00am Australian Eastern Standard Time (“AEDST”) on 18th March 2016 and close at 11:59pm AEST on 8th April 2016. Entrants receive the email entry as they have previously requested a free product sample from Depend®. These participants will receive an email via their nominated email address during the Competition period and be requested to submit their letter during the competition open dates listed previously.
4. To participate in this competition, participants must follow these steps:
a. Email – participants will receive an email to the email address they nominated when opting in previously to receive a free product sample from Depend®.
b. Their Letter Submission – participants are asked to write and submit a letter that encapsulates their ‘story’ in terms of what wearing Depend® has given back to them. This story should be a letter to their former self about getting back for example a hobby or reconnecting with family and friends. Example letters are included with the email to give participants a guide as to what is expected as part of their submission.
c. Submission – participants are expected to submit their letter to the email address XXXXXXXXXX.com.au supplied and must do so by the competition close date as outlined in Clause 3 in order to be eligible to be judged. Letters received after the closing date will not be eligible for the prize reward but may still be added to the Depend® website.
d. Judging – the Depend® Marketing Team (Kimberly-Clark Australia), will review all letters received via submission to the specified email address by the competition closing date. The best letters selected by the Marketing team will receive the allocated prize which is either a $50 Visa Gift Card or a $50 voucher at the Depend® Online Shop. A total of 50 prizes are available to be allocated to the best letters selected.
e. Notification – participants will be notified via email if their letter has been selected as a ‘winner’ and subsequently will be used as part of the ‘No Missed Moments’ Campaign. Their letters will be used anonymously. If participants are not selected as a winner, they will receive notification via email.
f. Prizes – those participants whose letters are selected as ‘winners’, should allow 3 weeks from the competition close date to receive their prize. Winners must adhere to the conditions imposed by Visa Gift Cards and Shop Depend® in relation to using their prize.
5. There is a limit of one winning letter story per participant.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of all letters submitted and reserves the right to disqualify any individual entrant or group of entrants for tampering with the entry process, including but not limited making multiple entries or for submitting an entry which is not otherwise in accordance with these terms and conditions.
7. This competition is a game of skill. As such, chance plays no part in determining the identity of the prize winners. All valid letter entries received during the Competition Period will be judged on their merits. Criteria that the judges will use to decide winners are: true stories must encapsulate how by taking the step to wear Depend® these individuals got back something they lost by being incontinent. Stories that are true, interesting, touching and those that will motivate others to take the step to try Depend® will be deemed the best. The 50 stories judged as the best stories fitting the criteria will be rewarded with a prize.
8. Judging will take place at the offices of the Promoter, Kimberly-Clark Australia on Monday, 11th April 2016. All winners will be notified by email (the email by which they submitted their letter by Monday 18th April 2016.
9. The total prize pool is valued at approximately $2,500 RRP (the total prize pool will comprise of $50 Visa Gift Card/ $50 Voucher for the Depend® Online Shop). The $50 Voucher for the Depend® Online Shop will be for a single use, please note that you will not receive a credit if you do not spend the full $50, the remaining amount is forfeited as it can not be held in credit for a subsequent purchase.
10. The prizes are not transferable and cannot be converted to cash.
11. The prize values are correct at the time of printing but no responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of any prize.
12. By entering this competition, participants agree to provide the Promoter with a perpetual royalty-free licence to use and reproduce the content of their letter, excluding their personal details to ensure their anonymity is maintained. The winning letters may be published on the Depend® website (with personal details withheld, first name only may be used). In addition to this, some letters may be selected and their stories made into a video. Again, no personal details apart from first name will be shared. Winners will not be expected to share photographs or appear in the video. Please note that the promoter if deemed necessary may edit the letters for spelling or typing errors prior to uploading to the Depend® website.
13. The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
15. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by infection by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion (subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
17. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s email address. The Promoter is not responsible for receipt of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete inf ormation caused by an entrant or occurring during transmission. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, telephone or computer network, or lines, servers, or telephone or internet providers, traffic congestion on any phone or computer network, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s handset or computer related to or resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in this competition.
18. The Promoter is Kimberly-Clark Australia Ltd ABN 50 005 373 508 of 52 Alfred Street, Milsons Point NSW 2016